Tech tool trial - Educanon

Twice within the last week I have heard good things about educanon.  When, last night, someone twitted about it again (apologies as I cannot remember who it was) I decided to have a look and try it out.  I was on my iPad and I did feel that I would be better placed to explore this tool properly on the computer but nonetheless, I managed to put a very little something together:

educanon trial with Grammar Buddy


As I said, a very little something - but I think you can get the idea.  The impressive thing is, it was very quick and easy to put together and can see how useful it would be in any class - not just MFL.  This is a tool that doesn't just substitute, it augments what happens in the classroom.  If we let the students make their own videos and quizzes using educanon who is to say that this tool cannot transform teaching and learning for our students.  


educanon is then a tool that is worth investigating.  Happy exploring!  Let me know in the comments box below what you think of it.

Comments