#teacher5aday 16 days on

In the midst of the Christmas holidays I sat down and thought about my wellbeing.  To be more precise my wellbeing and the wellbeing of my family in 2015.  So, here I am, 16 days into the new year, how am I doing? 

#connect - Well I promised myself that I would keep getting as much as I can from TeachMeets by attending and taking part and that I would, as far as possible, get my colleagues to enjoy the benefits of TeachMeets too.  I have been true to my word.  I have signed up to attend and present at #TeachMeet Bett and at #TMReading at the end of March.  In terms of sharing the love I'm hoping to take a minibus load of colleagues to the TeachMeet and I have an idea to get the staffroom into twitterchats.   Watch this space.

#exercise - Mmm.  I'm doing okay with this but not as well as I thought.  B- I could do better.

#learn - Term started with a great Inset and I certainly learnt lots which I have already put into practice. I have enjoyed sharing this with my colleagues and my PLN and I am looking forward to reading in preparation for my dissertation. 

#notice - This has gone well.  This could be because I have had a little time on my hands.  The dissertation proposal is in, I have not had as much teaching to do due to mocks.  I have had Time and I have enjoyed these last couple of weeks.  

#give - I have had more time than usual and this has meant that I have been less stressed and more able to spend time with the family.  Good stuff!

Comments