Vidra - creating videos has never been easier.

A while ago I was thinking about how each student I teach is an individual and has such different ways of viewing the world, approaching their lessons, focusing on their studies and indeed learning.  I am always thinking about how I can ensure that I provide a variety of ways to tap into students individual learning needs.  Some of my students like the power of the pen, some prefer typing out notes and others might create a mind map. If they have access to their own device, I would point them in the direction of Vidra.  The tool has a variety of great, simple images to use and providing voice over is achieved simply by clicking the microphone icon.  You can add background music and you may have as many or as few slides as you wish.  That old history project, explanation of weather patterns in geography or project on Jewish festivals in RS can now easily be undertaken by creating an explainer video.  And why not? After all, we are all unique and redefining a task in this way taps into a student's need to work in their own, unique way.

Here's a video I created using Vidra that focuses on students' individuality.   What's your preferred way of learning? 


Comments