Learning to teach with Microsoft in Education

Until some point in the summer term of 2017 I was a staunch supporter of Google Classroom.  I have posted a number of times on the topic of using this excellent tool in class and you can read about it here and here. There were many features of Google Classroom that I enjoyed; for example, the ability to collaborate, to provide fast and effective feedback, and to set assignments to name but a few.  This tool enhanced the learning experience for my students and I really enjoyed the opportunity to use it.  Thus, it was tricky to switch tools recently but the Microsoft in Education path along with its suite of applications in Office 365 has furnished me with many similar opportunities as those provided by Google Classroom and Google Drive.



As with all new tools there has been a lot to learn and it has been a steep learning curve. Nonetheless,
 I intend to share my experiences with Office 365 and the variety of tools I have been using since September 2017  over a series of blog posts and I hope that others will be able to learn from my experience and that, I, in turn, will learn something from the process of sharing.

(Photo credit: pixabay)


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Community-Driven Education is the best to help us and provide great results. The Project Ownership Where it Belongs is amazing and I like that you shared this post for us to know about these ideas. Also from Microsoft MB-300 Exam Questions I realize that it is more helpful for us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment