The T-Word: Transforming my teaching with technology

This year, much like any other, has been a busy one.  The focus, as ever, has been on what has been going on in the classroom.   New specifications are content rich and require my linguists to manipulate the language in a way that they did not have to previously.  This is especially true at GCSE level.  Much thought and consideration has been given to lesson planning - how can I enable my students to think more independently, to work more collaboratively and generally develop good learning practices.

To assist me in my goal I have harnessed Microsoft's Suite of Tools,   From Teams to One Note, from Forms to Class Notebook.  All the tools have had a great impact on what I have been able to achieve and on what my students have achieved.



You can read about how I have made use of these tools in these previous posts:

Here's a Sway to help share just what can and has been done.


The T-Word: Transforming my teaching with technology

I hope you enjoy my Sway.  I would love to hear your thoughts - please do leave me a message in the comment box below.

Comments