Live marking in Class Notebook.

Picture Credit: Wikimedia Commons

As mentioned in my last post, The Organised Teacher this past year has afforded me the opportunity to use Microsoft Office's Class Notebook and very good it is too.  Numerous are the functionalities that I have explored over the year and which I intend to share here in my blog over the coming weeks, if time permits.

Now, I would like to demonstrate how I use the Notebook with my classes to provide instant feedback.   

Before watching the video, it is important to note that both the class and I are using Surface Pros which gives us all the ability to write on our screen.  In addition I am able to project my Class Notebook onto the main screen at the front of the class.  From my Class Notebook, I am able to access all of the work being done by my students.  This allows me to see quickly what they are doing and I can use their work as a starting point for discussion.  

Watch this video to see how easy it is to 'live mark' using Class Notebook.  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments box below.  





Comments